French language classes for children
Children are natural learners of languages. They pick up languages without conscious effort, unlike teenagers and adults.
We teach French language to young children, the way they learn their mother-tongue – by listening to and speaking to people around them.
We encourage them to speak, read and listen to French by showing French films, songs and poems for children.
- Course highlights
- We teach French the way they learn their mother-tongue – by listening to and speaking with people around them. We encourage them to speak, read and listen to French by showing French films, songs and poems for children.
- Minimum Age: 10 Years
- Knowledge of French: Not required
- No of sessions: 40
- Duration of each session: 1 hour
- Mode of instruction: Online by Google Meet
- No of Participants: 2 to 5 (max)
- Resources: PDFs, audio-visual resources used during the sessions will be shared.
When your children learn French language they also learn about world history and culture. They learn and develop all the four language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. The medium of instruction for this course is English.
We teach French to children as per their school syllabus (CBSE, Cambridge, IB, ICSE boards). If the child does not have a prescribed syllabus in school, we follow DELF PRIM syllabus.
For more details about upcoming batches for children, please check our Upcoming Batches.
Why should children give DELF PRIM Exam?
A DELF PRIM certificate certifies your child's French language skills. It is a reward and motivation for your child and a lifelong certification of their knowledge of French. This will also motivate them to prepare and achieve higher DELF level certification of French language. A DELF certification is a internationally recognized certification that can give a huge boost to your child's career.
You may check upcoming DELF Exam schedule in India here.
French for Children
|Batch time||:||3:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Remarks||:||Full year, Online French class for children, 2 days a week, on Google Meet. Call us for EMI/Batch-time preference.|
GST (18%) applicable on above cost.